Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Things May Come

I have been thinking about the future alot since about a year ago, when I met the girl I am going to marry. I haven't had much luck with finding a job, or even choosing a good career path. I finally stopped expecting the answer to fall into my lap with no mistakes, and started work on an online college called CollegePlus!, though I still am unsure of what things may come in the future, what job (or jobs) I am supposed to have, what degree I am supposed to shoot for, I do have a goal, and when there is something to shoot for, everything is much more worthwhile. I hope that I start making a few hundred bucks a month passively off of this eHow thing after I get a good 50 or 100 articles written. I know I'm miserably short of that right now.

I had the first two parts of my three part thyroid "Uptake" scan today. They pretty much made me swallow some radioactive goop, and then took pictures of my neck (and one of my leg for some strange reason that I didn't even bother to ask). Tommorow will hopefully be one of the last doctor's appointments I will need to have for a while. I am getting incredibly tired of being poked and having weird cold goo spread on various parts of my body.

My love, my mother and I all played Mad Gab tonight. I finally found a game that I am better at than my amazing girlfriend (for now, she will probably be better than me in no time). She's good at everything, though she'll never admit it.

I am very much looking forward to going to Ohio on the 22nd. It's gonna be really cold. Im cold now. I am tired. I need money. Theres one last thing that needs to be bought before the 22nd... I could be a little more mysterious, but whats the fun in that? Goodnight whoever is reading this.

-myii

No comments:

Post a Comment